Your business atmosphere should also be comfortable. Air conditioners are essential for your business. A well-maintained system keeps customers and employees comfortable and promotes a productive and successful work environment. Servicing commercial air conditioners is important for the system to function efficiently. Many commercial air conditioning service technicians provide professional AC repair and annual maintenance services to businesses.
- What are the benefits of servicing a commercial air conditioner?
Maintenance of commercial air conditioners is essential to the health of the HVAC system. The advantages of regular professional maintenance are:
- Reduced costs
- Mechanical life is restored
- Prevent and identify problems before they affect your business.
- Importance of Commercial Air Conditioning Services
It is said that regular professional maintenance is essential to prolong the life of commercial air conditioning systems, what should I do? Professional technicians can identify problems you can’t fix and even help avoid unexpected and costly repairs. It is recommended that you contract professional air conditioning service and maintenance contracts with your local commercial air conditioner service technicians. Pro Tip: Start curing in the spring before the summer heat is removed.
- When registering for maintenance, technicians perform the following actions:
- Check and maintain system components
- Clean coils, fan components, and drains.
- Check electrical components.
- Lubricate and adjust the system as necessary.
- Check correct refrigerant level
- avoid system damage and compressor inefficiencies
- Perform a system diagnostic test: Verify that the system and thermostat are operating correctly and safely.
- Identify and resolve duct leaks: prevent air conditioner leaks, wasted energy, and an unsightly work environment.
- Preventing and Repairing Unexpected Damage: Fix system problems before costly repairs or system failures occur.
In between services, it is recommended that you do the following to your contractor:
Make sure the air filter is clean-reducing the airflow from the dirty filter will make the system work harder. Replacing or cleaning the air filter every 2-3 months reduces energy consumption and extends the life of the system.
For more information on choosing an air filter, you can browse various air conditioning service blogs or websites.
Keep your system clean- If the airflow is obstructed, it will be less efficient. Clean the fins around the outer condenser with a soft brush to remove debris. Remove weeds, plants, leaves, and debris around the unit with regular watering.
Ensuring free air circulation-Perform occasional visual inspections to ensure that the vents around the site are not blocked.
It is also recommended that contractors and owners maintain maintenance records. Keep track of completed and upcoming maintenance tasks in your notebook or simple calendar so you don’t forget them.
Insufficient maintenance and repair
If your business HVAC system is an energy system or requires frequent repairs, it may be time to consider replacing your commercial air conditioner. This is especially true for systems that are over 10 years old or have undergone major repairs.
Upgrades can save 30% on energy costs, and energy discounts and tax incentives can save up to 30% on investments in new, high-performance systems. Rest assured that commercial air conditioning engineers will keep you informed of all options so you can make the right decisions for your business.
Call commercial air conditioning immediately
To maintain your ducted air conditioning system, setup a regular maintenance call with the professionals. Most professional technicians will help you keep your air conditioner and your business at their best.